Saturday, March 23, 2013
United Progressive Pentecostal Church Fellowship
National Mothers Board Scholarship Program
1. Each scholarship awarded will be $500.00.
2. Students must also intend to continue their education at a four-year college, university or community college.
3. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is May 15, 2013, 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
4. Refer to application process for a list of the supporting documents needed.
5. You may also download a copy of the application online at
6. If you have any questions about the application, please call the UPPC National Mothers Board Office (404) 963-6717.General Information:
Posted by LWIC at 2:10 PM